Re: [FJGRailroad] Most Eventful Night!!!

  • Dave Brennan
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 20, 2006
           Gino,
         It is nice that you got "them" to spend some time on good news for a change.
      Good job all around.

      Gino's Railpage <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:
      Aaron,

      My mother in law saw the story in the Syracuse POST STANDARD.  Wow, I
      was suprised by that!

      Gino

      On 8/19/06, Aaron Keller < akeller1979@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      Gino,

      Since there is no CBS affiliate in the Utica DMA, part of Otsego County
      pulls WRGB, while the southern half pulls WBNG out of Binghamton. Herkimer
      County gets WRGB off-air but gets WTVH out of Syracuse on cable. Oneida
      County gets WTVH off-air and on cable.

      www.ginosrailpage. com
      www.fjgrr.org

    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 21, 2006
        You said it Dave, a nice story for a change! Of
        course I'm glad it had a happy ending!

        Gino

        http://mail.yahoo.com