ICC 1928 Photos 76 to 100

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Posting most of the pictures in this group. Included are the
      structures along the Broadalbin Branch. Broadalbin depot and
      freighthouse are good quality pictures. All the small bridges and
      culverts should be still in place. I have just realized there is no
      picture or data for the Broadalbin turntable. Does anyone know what
      happened to this table. Also we should open a discussion on why #20
      and 21 S2 Switchers were never turned. I suppose the table in
      Gloversville was long enough.
      Saul