Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Get Together

    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 13, 2006
      Glenn, I'll take that as a yes that you'll join us!!!!  It wouldn't be the same without you!!!

      Gino

      On 8/12/06, Glenn J. Williams <gjwilliams@...> wrote:

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino's Railpage" <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

      > Bob,
      >
      > It would be great to have you along too! Paul Larner has let me know that
      > he is available for the 6th of October also! How about the Dick Finns, Glenn
      > Williams, Mal Horton, Andy Fusco and Saul Kalbfelds out there? Any interested in a
      > fall get together?
      >
      > Gino

      Oh, most definitely! I have spliced-together topo maps showing the Electric Division
      between Johnstown and Antlers. That, together with current maps from Google Earth
      (about the best ones on the web today), will hold us in good stead.

      As I said numerous times before, I've very little exposure to the Electric Division east of
      Amsterdam, so this will be an informative trip for me.

      Glenn
      Penacook, NH

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora