Re: [FJGRailroad] Member list and also anyone else interested you can think of.

    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 12 3:32 PM
      I'm sure I included Dick Finn in an earlier post!

      Everyone is invited!  If we get a good group, I'd like to seriously look into
      chartering a bus!

      Gino

      On 8/12/06, paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

      and Dick Finn too.

      PKL

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora