Re: [FJGRailroad] Get Together

    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 12 3:25 PM
      I don't know what calendar I was looking at, but yes Saturday the 7th!
      I'm counting you in Jerry!

      Gino

      On 8/12/06, Gerald Snyder <handyman756@...> wrote:

      Which date are we talking about? - October 6th
      (Friday) or the 7th? If Saturday - definitely count
      me in.
      Jerry

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora