Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Get Together

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 12, 2006
      Alright, now we're cooking with gas!!!!!

      Since Mal is the fellow who gave me the tour of the
      electric line from Schenectady to Gloversville, then
      it's only perfect that he attends!

      Great to have you Mal!

      Gino

      FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com<mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora