Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Get Together

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 12, 2006
      Gino,

      October 6 is fine for me.

      Malcolm D. Horton
      971 St. David's Lane
      Niskayuna, NY 12309-5512
      Phone (518)374-5092
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:53 AM
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Get Together

      Bob,

      It would be great to have you along too!  Paul Larner has let me know that he is
      available for the 6th of October also!  How about the Dick Finns, Glenn Williams,
      Mal Horton, Andy Fusco and Saul Kalbfelds out there?  Any interested in a fall
      get together?

      Gino

      On 8/12/06, Robert Schoneman <suds@ameritech. net> wrote:

      I have a unused plane ticket from this week. Though I would love to throw myself into Sacandaga, I would entertain a early fall trip. I had planned on next year when I had more time available. Please keep us posted.
      I just follow the last east from Northville through Edinburg, Providence and either head to SSPrings from there or go further south to Broadalbin  (Btw, GREAT meatshop there Meatland, property ajoins FJG tracks next to river. When I worked there, owner was still using some of the station as storage.  Just up the street was a good pizza place as well. But there is a good one in Fonda as well, viewing CSX... er Conrail :-).
      SSprings and north would be a killer trip. Even west back into G'ville, Jtown and Northville.
      I have a few FJ&G pics as well as D&H which you all have seen. My biggest collection is WC, CP, Soo, C&NW and Milwaukee Road.
      ...all of which who got to Fonda on trackage rights.
      Bob Schoneman

      --
      www.ginosrailpage. com
      www.fjgrr.org

    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora