Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Get Together

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 12, 2006
      It would be great to have you Mike! It's virtually a
      railroad tour tracing the electric line from
      Schenectady west. The Chicago Line as a back-drop
      isn't such a bad thing!

      Gino

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009
        Gino

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora