Re: Get Together

  • Robert Schoneman
    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 12, 2006
      I have a unused plane ticket from this week. Though I would love to throw myself into Sacandaga, I would entertain a early fall trip. I had planned on next year when I had more time available. Please keep us posted.
      I just follow the last east from Northville through Edinburg, Providence and either head to SSPrings from there or go further south to Broadalbin  (Btw, GREAT meatshop there Meatland, property ajoins FJG tracks next to river. When I worked there, owner was still using some of the station as storage.  Just up the street was a good pizza place as well. But there is a good one in Fonda as well, viewing CSX... er Conrail :-).
      SSprings and north would be a killer trip. Even west back into G'ville, Jtown and Northville.
      I have a few FJ&G pics as well as D&H which you all have seen. My biggest collection is WC, CP, Soo, C&NW and Milwaukee Road.
      ...all of which who got to Fonda on trackage rights.
      Bob Schoneman

    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora