RE: [FJGRailroad] Get Together

    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 11, 2006
      Aaron,

      If we could get someone like you to join us, the week before would be
      great!
      I'd have to take a vacation day, but it would be worth it! You and I
      could put
      On a killer slide show when the trip was done!

      Do think about making it! You don't need a hotel!!!

      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009
        Gino

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora