Kaydeross Railway

  • DICARLO, GINO
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2000
      Just picked up Dave Nestle's book on the Kaydeross Electric. (Eastern New
      York, Ballston Terminal) It's pretty good. There is a memorial to Dave
      on the back cover which is nice and sad at the same time. Dave was a font
      of Local railroad info and he will be missed. I noticed at a bookstore in
      Saratoga that Paul Larner showed me that Dave's book on the Battenkill
      Railroads is available. I'm not sure how that is, but I'm sure it is
      good...