July 4, 1901 Mayfield Station Wreck

  • oleroadslug
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 4:57 AM
      This is most likely old media to you all, but my brother ( who is not a
      train buff ) sent this to me the other day. He surely thought I had it,
      which I did not.

      From the Don Ross Collection is a scan of the July 4, 1901 wreck at the
      Mayfield passenger station. It is in the FILES section under RJS FJ&G.

      I thought we were discussing it briefly not to long ago. Looks like
      something got away on somebody...

      Details appreciated.

      Enjoy.

      Bob Schoneman