Antlers and the FJ&G

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2006
      I have posted the text of the Amsterdam Recorder article for the group to read.

      It is in the Files section, under Electric and Highway, titled (logically enough) Antlers and
      the FJ&G.

      Glenn
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2006
        Here's the link to Glenn's file:

        Once again, you must be logged into Yahoo to access the group files!

        Gino

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org