Photo Gallery

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hi guys,

      I've finally gotten around to posting pictures that Mal Horton
      gave to me on a cd. The photos are FJG-related and are from The
      Fulton County Historical Society. Special thanks to the Lovedays!
      THere's Mountain Lake photos, trolley photos and some neat steam stuff!

      There are no captions, but I know someone on the group can help with
      descriptions. I just made a simple web-gallery so I could finally
      post the photos...

      Enjoy

      http://fjgrr.org/fulton/

      Gino