Re: [FJGRailroad] Loco Repairs

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2006
      Paul;  That ROW at Yost is still there and can be seen in the spring time when the weeds are down.  I have seen that photo of the tower but can't remember where.  It made me laugh when the county was working on that site and found a underground fuel tank.  I guess they forgot that there was a truck stop there after the railroad sold the property.  Charlie