Floods

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      To our friends outside the Capital District, the Mohawk has flooded
      Little Falls, Canajoharie, Fort Plain and Fonda. It's pretty bad. There
      was an Aeriel shot on Fox news and it showed the water going to the
      CSX ROW. The Fonda Speedway and offices are under water! I have
      some shots of lock 8 flooded and it's unbelievable! If anyone wants to
      see them, I'll post them...

      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org