FW: FJ&G member

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Message
      This is eerie.  I was just thinking today that I haven't heard from Rogers Finch and someone tells
      me that he's passed away.  If you don't know Rogers, he was a group member who originally
      hailed from Broadalbin.  He went on to achieve the rank of General in the Army and was the highest
      ranking member of the military from Broadalbin.

      Rogers had shared some FJ&G photos from Broadalbin with me and he was supposed to scan more.
      That's why I was thinking of him today...