Re: [FJGRailroad] New Arrival

  • Michael Christie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
      Congrats Mom & Dad!!!!

      -Mike

      On 6/13/06, Dicarlo, Gino <Gino.Dicarlo@...> wrote:

      Steve and Jamie Lamora welcomed a new baby girl, Kami on Saturday, June 10th.
      Please join me in congratulating the happy mom and dad!

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@...
      www.QG.com

    • Glenn J. Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...> wrote:

        > Steve and Jamie Lamora welcomed a new baby girl, Kami on Saturday, June
        > 10th.
        > Please join me in congratulating the happy mom and dad!
        >
        > Gino

        Congrats and best wishes to Steve and Jamie.

        Glenn
      • Gerald Snyder
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
          Congratulations folks! All the best to everyone!
          Jerry

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
            Congratulations Steve, hope Mom and Baby are doing well... and get some
            sleep!

            Paul :-)

            Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
            > Steve and Jamie Lamora welcomed a new baby girl, Kami on Saturday, June
            > 10th.
            > Please join me in congratulating the happy mom and dad!
            >
            > Gino
            >
            > Gino DiCarlo
            > Imaging
          • stevefjg30
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 16, 2006
              Thankyou everyone Hope everybody is well Mom & Baby are doing great!!!

              Steve L