New Arrival

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
      New Arrival

      Steve and Jamie Lamora welcomed a new baby girl, Kami on Saturday, June 10th.
      Please join me in congratulating the happy mom and dad!

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@...
      www.QG.com

    • Michael Christie

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...> wrote:

          > Steve and Jamie Lamora welcomed a new baby girl, Kami on Saturday, June
          > 10th.
          > Please join me in congratulating the happy mom and dad!
          >
          > Gino

          Congrats and best wishes to Steve and Jamie.

          Glenn
        • Gerald Snyder
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
            Congratulations folks! All the best to everyone!
            Jerry

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13, 2006
              Congratulations Steve, hope Mom and Baby are doing well... and get some
              sleep!

              Paul :-)

              Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
              > Steve and Jamie Lamora welcomed a new baby girl, Kami on Saturday, June
              > 10th.
              > Please join me in congratulating the happy mom and dad!
              >
              > Gino
              >
              > Gino DiCarlo
              > Imaging
            • stevefjg30
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 16, 2006
                Thankyou everyone Hope everybody is well Mom & Baby are doing great!!!

                Steve L