Re: [FJGRailroad] Rockton Wye

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2006
      Jerry.

      I would appreciate a copy. I am not sure it will be in my Schenectady issue.

      Malcolm D. Horton
      971 St. David's Lane
      Niskayuna, NY 12309-5512
      Phone (518)374-5092
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 3:34 PM
        Jerry,

        Did this article ever appear in the paper?

        gino

        ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/j2LplB/TM