Rockton Wye

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12 5:57 PM
      Bob Cudmore's column in the Schenectady Gazette this coming Saturday is
      going to be on the Rockton Wye area in Amsterdam. I gave him some
      trolley scans to use and then posted them to the FJ&G electric album in
      the Photos section. As there are different versions of the Gazette
      depending on your location the column may only appear in the
      Fulton/Montgomery County paper. Bob sends me an electronic copy of the
      columns so if anyone is interested and doesn't have access to it in the
      paper let me know.
      Jerry
    • Malcolm Horton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12 6:47 PM
        Jerry.

        I would appreciate a copy. I am not sure it will be in my Schenectady issue.

        Malcolm D. Horton
        971 St. David's Lane
        Niskayuna, NY 12309-5512
        Phone (518)374-5092

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
          Jerry,

          Did this article ever appear in the paper?

          gino

          ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/j2LplB/TM