Re: [FJGRailroad] Residents return home following train derailment

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
      Gino;  In the Central Headlight issue 2003, fourth quarter, page 4, is a photo of a class K3n pacific on a milk train at Auriesville in June 1948.  It shows double track at that time.  There was a baggage car and coach at the rear.  A rider car or was there still passenger service at that time?   Charlie
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
        I've got to get that issue!  Speaking of Auriesville.  I'm looking through an Erie Canal book and lo and behold, there's a picture of a West Shore passenger train waiting for a canal boat at Auriesville.  A great shot!

        Gino

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
          http://www.lostlandmarks.org
          http://ny.existingstations.com/

          Business finance courseBusiness to business financeSmall business finance