RE: [FJGRailroad] Books on the FJG

    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2006
      Steam and Trolley Days is often offered on eBay, in fact there's one there
      tonight. It's the bible right now. Takes you up to the late fifties. If
      that one isn't good enough there'll be another soon. They are offered
      regularly and go reasonable. The Bill Gordon book Trolleys down the Mohawk
      is a reprint of this first book with a few more pictures and a history of
      the Schenectady Railway as well. The last time that one was offered it
      didn't get a bid. Those TDTM books tend to fall apart because of the way
      they were bound.

      I do a search of "Transportation - Railroadiana" using search word "Fonda"
      to find things related to the FJ&G on eBay.

      Someone here can fill you in on the history after the fifties. A couple of
      us worked for the road in different eras; the archives of this group have
      much discussion of various facets of the history.

      PKL