Re: [FJGRailroad] Sylvan Beach, NY

  • ***************
    Message 1 of 19 , May 16 12:51 PM
      You would't happen to know Doug Riggs in Cleveland ? he is the sup't .of
      public works for the village. Your are talking my old sales territory of
      close to 30 years. I have had many a lunch in Sylvan beach and the area.
      What the maps don't show is a very nice wide marina entrance to the lake.
      Dean P.
    • oleroadslug
      Message 2 of 19 , May 16 7:27 PM
        ...Cleveland, NY...

        Better than viewing Cleveland....

        What can you say about a city whose most recent claim to fame was
        Drew Carrey.

        RE Sylvan Beach: Just clicked on the postcard, saw the depot and
        title, and wondered if that was west of FJG scaope or north of,
        involving a sister company.

        RJS

        Sorry about the non topic> This is more your area than mine. For
        those who do the REAL railroad thing: ( From my Green Bay, WI hobby
        shop, 2 blocks away from Lamblow Field-

        Upcoming in HO scale, Oct 2006 HO HOMGAS TANKCARS

        Hope the links work.

        http://www.atlasrr.com/Images/HOFreightCars/ho11ktankers/4706/11K%
        20homegas%20431.gif

        This one for Saranac Lake, NY