Re: [FJGRailroad] Caboose Number 3

    Message 1 of 13 , May 9, 2006
      Hi folks,

      Yes, I have re-emerged on this list. How's everybody been? I'm pretty
      sure the image Gino is talking about is #3. When I saw it in Honesdale in
      the late 90's, I was perplexed by a coat of blue paint as I chipped away on
      a corner of the paint. I assumed it might have been a primer color but
      apparently it really was blue.

      The layers of paint on FJ&G #3 were as follows, in order of oldest to
      newest:
      D&H Red
      FJ&G Orange
      FJ&G Silver (painted silver before leaving Gloversville)
      DO Blue
      Red (its final color while on display in Honesdale)

      Aaron Keller
      Now of Green Bay, WI
      Hometown of Gloversville, NY

      Message 2 of 13 , May 10, 2006
        Welcome back Aaron!

        Message 3 of 13 , May 10, 2006
          BookAd.pdf

          BookOrderFormfromIndividual.htm

          The above links are to the flyer and the order form for a new book about the
          Delaware and Northern RR and its predecessor the Delaware and Eastern RR.
          This may be of interest to those of us interested in other short lines as
          well as the rails serving the Catskill Mountains. If that doesn't get you
          there eMail johnmham@... and ask about the book.

          Message 4 of 13 , May 10, 2006
            The links didn't make it Paul!  I'm interested in it!!!

            Gino

            On 5/10/06, paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
              BookAd.pdf

              BookOrderFormfromIndividual.htm

            The above links are to the flyer and the order form for a new book about the
            Delaware and Northern RR and its predecessor the Delaware and Eastern RR.
            This may be of interest to those of us interested in other short lines as
            well as the rails serving the Catskill Mountains.  If that doesn't get you
            there eMail johnmham@... and ask about the book.

            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
            http://www.lostlandmarks.org
            http://ny.existingstations.com/

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            --
            www.ginosrailpage.com
            www.fjgrr.org
            Message 5 of 13 , May 10, 2006
              I may have missed a post but where is the caboose now?

              Message 6 of 13 , May 10, 2006
                Hi Joe,

                Last I knew it was at a place called Marshall's Machinery just outside
                Honesdale. It was there up until about 1998 or so. Last time I was in
                Honesdale was about 3 or 4 years ago... and it had been moved.

                Not sure where it went; and I haven't had the gumption to try tracking it
                down again.

                -Aaron
              • dsplittgerber1@nycap.rr.com
                Message 7 of 13 , May 10, 2006
                  Gino forget the link, Contact Depot Square Publishing. Great people
                  who treat you like a customer rather than a number. Great Prices and
                  Execptional service. It kills me that the UDRR List knows nothing
                  about this book but John at Depot Square has all the answers. Deano

                  > The links didn't make it Paul! I'm interested in it!!!
                  >
                  > Gino
                  >

                  > On 5/10/06, paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > BookAd.pdf
                  > >
                  > > BookOrderFormfromIndividual.htm
                  > >
                  > > The above links are to the flyer and the order form for a new
                  > book about
                  > > the
                  > > Delaware and Northern RR and its predecessor the Delaware and
                  > Eastern RR.
                  > >
                  > > This may be of interest to those of us interested in other short
                  > lines as
                  > > well as the rails serving the Catskill Mountains. If that
                  > doesn't get you
                  > >
                  > > there eMail johnmham@... and ask about the book.
                  > >
                  > > PKL
                  > >

                  > > Visit The FJ&G Store At http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr
                  > > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                  > > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                  > > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New
                  > York State
                  > > at
                  > > http://ny.existingstations.com/

                  > > Business finance
                  > course<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+t
                  o+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+consul
                  tant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=185
                  &.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w> Business
                  > > to business
                  > finance<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Busin
                  ess+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+c
                  onsultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&
                  s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA> Small
                  > > business
                  > finance<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+to
                  +business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+consult
                  ant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&
                  .sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw> Business
                  > > finance
                  > consultant<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Busine
                  ss+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+co
                  nsultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s
                  =185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA> Business
                  > > finance
                  > magazine<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business
                  +to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+cons
                  ultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=1
                  85&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg> Business
                  > > finance
                  > schools<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+
                  5&.sig=1RfnhYZpV99RKWRZzSH4gA>> ------------------------------

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 10, 2006
                    Gino

                    Drop a note to John at his eMail address. I'm confident he will send you
                    the forms and perhaps he can give you the correct links.

                    PKL

                  • andrewsfusco
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 10, 2006
                      ---

                      Gino: Do you know what year that slide was
                      taken? I notice that that the angled drip
                      sills over the side windows are removed.
                      ---Andy Fusco

                    • Dean J. Splittgerber

> [...]
                        ss+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+co
                        nsultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s
                        =185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA> Business
                        > > finance
                        > magazine<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                        t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business
                        +to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+cons
                        ultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=1
                        85&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg> Business
                        > > finance
                        > schools<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                        t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Business+finance+course&w2=Business+
                        to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Business+finance+consu
                        ltant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+schools&c=6&s=18

                      • Gino DiCarlo
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 10, 2006
                          I'll get the date!

                          Gino