RE: [FJGRailroad] I Vote Russo's

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      Message
      OK, that decides it!  Russo's is out!!!!  If Hillary's been there it's tainted!!!

      Actually, I wasn't thinking of a place to watch trains, but a place to talk
      the FJ&G and have a slide show.  I'm not sure Russo's is open to railroad
      slide presentations...

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        The 25th is a no go for me as it's my Wedding
        Anniversary. If you want I'll still see if I can get
        the community room for that date, however.

        WRT Russo's, I don't believe they would be receptive
        to a slide show. I have been there twice during my
        long tenure in Amsterdam. Went there for dinner about
        10 years ago and it was terrible. Last summer we
        decided to try it again, for lunch one day. After
        waiting for 10 minutes at a table in the dining room
        they told us we had to move to the bar as there was
        supposed to be some big group coming in (only 6 of
        us). The stench in the bar section was so bad that it
        made several of us nausous and we got up and just
        left. Now I understand what happened...
        Jerry

        http://mail.yahoo.com