RE: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night

    Message 1 of 11 , May 2, 2006
      What do people think about Thursday the 25th of May for a meeting? I
      can
      Call the Gloversville library and see what's up or if Jerry can get us
      into
      Amsterdam, that would work too.

      I will bring my slides and some pictures. Anyone else have an idea?

        That would actually work well for me. I have a meeting in Albany Friday.