Re: RE: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night

  • dsplittgerber1@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2006
      How about the Amtrak Station or Russo's?

      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2006
        What do people think about Thursday the 25th of May for a meeting? I
        can
        Call the Gloversville library and see what's up or if Jerry can get us
        into
        Amsterdam, that would work too.

        I will bring my slides and some pictures. Anyone else have an idea?

          That would actually work well for me. I have a meeting in Albany Friday.