RE: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night

    Message 1 of 11 , May 1 4:15 AM
      Jerry,

      I would like to get something going in May. It won't be a Weds. Night,
      it would
      Have to be a Thursday. I am going to look at my kid's soccer schedule
      and see
      What date we could get together. If it's the library or whatever we
      need to
      Meet!

      Message 2 of 11 , May 1 6:28 AM
        If you make it a Thursday count me in!

      • dsplittgerber1@nycap.rr.com
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1 8:14 AM
          How about the Amtrak Station or Russo's?

          > >I would like to get something going in May. It won't be a Weds.
          > Night,>it would
          > >Have to be a Thursday. I am going to look at my kid's soccer
          > schedule>and see
          > >What date we could get together. If it's the library or whatever we
          > >need to
          > >Meet!
          > >
          > >Gino

          t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business

          >+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fina
          nc

          >e&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busin
          es

          > >s+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w>

          t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Bus

          >iness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business
          +f

          >inance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=
          Bu

          > >siness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA>

          t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+

          >finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finan
          ce

          >&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busine
          ss

          > >+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw>

          t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Busi

          >ness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+
          fi

          >nance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=B
          us

          > >iness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA>

          t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Busine

          >ss+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fi
          na

          >nce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Bus
          in

          > >ess+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg>

          t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Busines

          Message 4 of 11 , May 2 4:45 AM
            What do people think about Thursday the 25th of May for a meeting? I
            can
            Call the Gloversville library and see what's up or if Jerry can get us
            into
            Amsterdam, that would work too.

            I will bring my slides and some pictures. Anyone else have an idea?

              That would actually work well for me. I have a meeting in Albany Friday.