FJG PAGE UPDATE

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 1999
      For those of you who haven't heard, I've got a new page in my web-site.
      It is called the FJG Today. It has some pictures of what's left standing
      and what you can recognise from the FJG. For those of you who've been
      there, the links should be fixed. Find my FJG-Page address below...

      Visit Gino's RailPage...
      Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

      Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/FJGRailroad/