Re: Gloversville depot and the coal company in Gloversville

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 1999
      I have plans of the Gloversvile station, interior and exterior elevations,
      with detail of the brick work.. They are poor because they were copied from
      the originals on the company's wet copier in the early sixties. I have a
      scanner but haven't put it on this machine yet. Let me see what I can do.
      They really need to be recopied and attempted to bring up. The originals
      may be at the DO offices in Cooperstown. Try Walter Rich also.

      PKL