From the Archives SRS 145

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      We are very near the end here. I have really enjoyed reliving the SRS 145
      experience.

      A couple of thoughts come to mind..........

      Do you think anyone at Sperry has seen any of this?

      How many Sperry people are out there with similar experiences?

      There must be one or two of you out there who have some railroad experience
      you can share .......

      And of course............

      WHATS IN YOUR ACRCHIVES ???????????????????????????????

      we are near the end.....someone else will have to fill the void......

      Good night from MP 46