Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 25 7:57 PM
      What ever happened to the boxcar. Can we meet there?

      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2006
        Jerry,

        I would like to get something going in May. It won't be a Weds. Night,
        it would
        Have to be a Thursday. I am going to look at my kid's soccer schedule
        and see
        What date we could get together. If it's the library or whatever we
        need to
        Meet!

        wrote:

        > not I
        >

        > >From: "Charles Vosburgh" <crvosburgh@...>
        > >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night
        > >Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:56:58 -0500
        > >
        > >Anybody going to the meeting tonight? Charlie.

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
        Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
        http://ny.existingstations.com/
        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2006
          If you make it a Thursday count me in!

        • dsplittgerber1@nycap.rr.com
          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2006
            How about the Amtrak Station or Russo's?

            > >I would like to get something going in May. It won't be a Weds.
            > Night,>it would
            > >Have to be a Thursday. I am going to look at my kid's soccer
            > schedule>and see
            > >What date we could get together. If it's the library or whatever we
            > >need to
            > >Meet!
            > >
            > >Gino

            t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business

            >+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fina
            nc

            >e&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busin
            es

            > >s+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w>

            t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Bus

            >iness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business
            +f

            >inance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=
            Bu

            > >siness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA>

            t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+

            >finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finan
            ce

            >&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busine
            ss

            > >+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw>

            t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Busi

            >ness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+
            fi

            >nance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=B
            us

            > >iness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA>

            t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Busine

            >ss+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fi
            na

            >nce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Bus
            in

            > >ess+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg>

            t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Busines

            Message 5 of 11 , May 2, 2006
              What do people think about Thursday the 25th of May for a meeting? I
              can
              Call the Gloversville library and see what's up or if Jerry can get us
              into
              Amsterdam, that would work too.

              I will bring my slides and some pictures. Anyone else have an idea?

                That would actually work well for me. I have a meeting in Albany Friday.