Re: [FJGRailroad] Railroads strive for fewer crossings collisions

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2006
      Of course they'll say the only tragedy is the dead
      people in the truck. Nothing will be said about the
      two guys working in the locomotive!!! Maybe THEY
      should sue the deceased's family for mental anguish?

      Gino

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • choochoo1802@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2006
        I dont ever want to witness what those two guys saw in that incident.
        Very very sickening. Mark