Re: [FJGRailroad] 3-step

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      CSX uses three step protection for transportation department. Mechanical
      department uses blue flag protection.

      Steve

    • choochoo1802@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
        I think you're right Mike,but I see it more in the white collar workers
        than the blue collar workers. Mark
      • choochoo1802@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          Steve-Thats the same with us. Its in the NORAC rules.Mark