Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31, 2006
      Jerry,

      That sounds like a good idea! Get some Amsterdam people involved
      and maybe some Schenectady people. I can always bring my FJ&G
      slides. Mostly Delaware Otsego, but there are some classics in there
      as well!!! Why don't we shoot for the last Thursday in April which is the
      27th? I don't have a Wednesday off for a while!

      Let me know what you and other people think!

      Gino

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 25 7:13 PM
        Struck out on the Community Room at the Amsterdam
        Mall. Who would have thought it would be such a
        popular place? Do we want to try for it in May? What
        days/dates? Sooner we pick a suitable date the better
        chance I can book it. And just FYI, I can't make it
        tomorrow night - wake to attend.
        Jerry

        --- joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...>
        wrote:

        > not I
        >

        > >From: "Charles Vosburgh" <crvosburgh@...>
        > >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night
        > >Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:56:58 -0500
        > >
        > >Anybody going to the meeting tonight? Charlie.

        +finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+financ

        e&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busines

        s+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w>
        > > > Business
        > > > to business finance

        iness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+f

        inance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Bu

        siness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA>
        > > > Small
        > > > business finance

        finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance

        &w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business

        +finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw>

        > > > Business finance consultant

        ness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fi

        nance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Bus

        iness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA>
        > > > Business
        > > > finance magazine

        ss+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fina

        nce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busin

        ess+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg>
        > > > Business
        > > > finance schools

        s+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finan

        ce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busine

        ss+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=1RfnhYZpV99RKWRZzSH4gA>

        > on the
        > > > web.
        > > >
        > > > * To unsubscribe from this group,
        > send an email
        > > > to:

        > > > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
        > subject to the
        > > > Yahoo!
        > > > Terms of Service
        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
        > > > .

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 25 7:57 PM
          What ever happened to the boxcar. Can we meet there?

          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2006
            Jerry,

            I would like to get something going in May. It won't be a Weds. Night,
            it would
            Have to be a Thursday. I am going to look at my kid's soccer schedule
            and see
            What date we could get together. If it's the library or whatever we
            need to
            Meet!

            wrote:

            > not I
            >

            > >From: "Charles Vosburgh" <crvosburgh@...>
            > >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
            > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night
            > >Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:56:58 -0500
            > >
            > >Anybody going to the meeting tonight? Charlie.

            === message truncated ===

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
            Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
            http://ny.existingstations.com/
            Yahoo! Groups Links
            Message 5 of 11 , May 1, 2006
              If you make it a Thursday count me in!

            • dsplittgerber1@nycap.rr.com
              Message 6 of 11 , May 1, 2006
                How about the Amtrak Station or Russo's?

                > >I would like to get something going in May. It won't be a Weds.
                > Night,>it would
                > >Have to be a Thursday. I am going to look at my kid's soccer
                > schedule>and see
                > >What date we could get together. If it's the library or whatever we
                > >need to
                > >Meet!
                > >
                > >Gino

                t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business

                >+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fina
                nc

                >e&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busin
                es

                > >s+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w>

                t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Bus

                >iness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business
                +f

                >inance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=
                Bu

                > >siness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA>

                t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+

                >finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finan
                ce

                >&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busine
                ss

                > >+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw>

                t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Busi

                >ness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+
                fi

                >nance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=B
                us

                > >iness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA>

                t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Busine

                >ss+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fi
                na

                >nce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Bus
                in

                > >ess+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg>

                t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Busines

                Message 7 of 11 , May 2, 2006
                  What do people think about Thursday the 25th of May for a meeting? I
                  can
                  Call the Gloversville library and see what's up or if Jerry can get us
                  into
                  Amsterdam, that would work too.

                  I will bring my slides and some pictures. Anyone else have an idea?

                    That would actually work well for me. I have a meeting in Albany Friday.