Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 29, 2006
      Anybody going to the meeting tonight?  Charlie.
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 29, 2006
        not I

        >From: "Charles Vosburgh" <crvosburgh@...>
        >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night
        >Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:56:58 -0500
        >
        >Anybody going to the meeting tonight? Charlie.

      • Gerald Snyder
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 30, 2006
          Sorry - I was going to go last night but got hung up
          at work.

          I'm looking into getting the use of the "Community
          Room" down at the "Riverfront Center = Amsterdam Mall
          (ha ha)" for us to meet next month (April).
          Apparently they are allowing groups access to it
          again. Not as nice as the library but a few chairs
          and tables to sit around is all we need, right? Do we
          still want to try for the last Wednesday, or should we
          go for an alternate night when possibly more people
          can attend? Let's get a consensus and I'll see what I
          can arrange. The guy that owns the mall building is
          my neighbor so maybe I'll have some pull with him.
          Jerry

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 31, 2006
            Jerry,

            That sounds like a good idea! Get some Amsterdam people involved
            and maybe some Schenectady people. I can always bring my FJ&G
            slides. Mostly Delaware Otsego, but there are some classics in there
            as well!!! Why don't we shoot for the last Thursday in April which is the
            27th? I don't have a Wednesday off for a while!

            Let me know what you and other people think!

            Gino

            --
            www.ginosrailpage.com
            www.fjgrr.org
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 25, 2006
              Struck out on the Community Room at the Amsterdam
              Mall. Who would have thought it would be such a
              popular place? Do we want to try for it in May? What
              days/dates? Sooner we pick a suitable date the better
              chance I can book it. And just FYI, I can't make it
              tomorrow night - wake to attend.
              Jerry

              --- joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...>

              === message truncated ===

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 25, 2006
                What ever happened to the boxcar. Can we meet there?

                Message 7 of 11 , May 1, 2006
                  Jerry,

                  I would like to get something going in May. It won't be a Weds. Night,
                  it would
                  Have to be a Thursday. I am going to look at my kid's soccer schedule
                  and see
                  What date we could get together. If it's the library or whatever we
                  need to
                  Meet!

                  wrote:

                  > not I
                  >

                  > >From: "Charles Vosburgh" <crvosburgh@...>
                  > >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                  > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night
                  > >Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:56:58 -0500
                  > >
                  > >Anybody going to the meeting tonight? Charlie.

                  === message truncated ===

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                  Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
                  Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
                  http://ny.existingstations.com/
                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 1, 2006
                    If you make it a Thursday count me in!

                  • dsplittgerber1@nycap.rr.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 1, 2006
                      How about the Amtrak Station or Russo's?

                      > >I would like to get something going in May. It won't be a Weds.
                      > Night,>it would
                      > >Have to be a Thursday. I am going to look at my kid's soccer
                      > schedule>and see
                      > >What date we could get together. If it's the library or whatever we
                      > >need to
                      > >Meet!
                      > >
                      > >Gino

                      t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business

                      >+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fina
                      nc

                      >e&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busin
                      es

                      > >s+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w>

                      t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Bus

                      >iness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business
                      +f

                      >inance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=
                      Bu

                      > >siness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA>

                      t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+

                      >finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finan
                      ce

                      >&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busine
                      ss

                      > >+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw>

                      t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Busi

                      >ness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+
                      fi

                      >nance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=B
                      us

                      > >iness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA>

                      t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Busine

                      >ss+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fi
                      na

                      >nce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Bus
                      in

                      > >ess+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg>

                      t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Busines

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 2, 2006
                        What do people think about Thursday the 25th of May for a meeting? I
                        can
                        Call the Gloversville library and see what's up or if Jerry can get us
                        into
                        Amsterdam, that would work too.

                        I will bring my slides and some pictures. Anyone else have an idea?

                          That would actually work well for me. I have a meeting in Albany Friday.