From The Archives Aboard SRS 145

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2006
      i know this is going to seem preety silly. I can not remember where i was in
      the Sperry Story. I think i was up to part 14 as that is the last part I
      printed out and saved. But I thought i told an additional part about the PRR
      position light signal and that is not in part 14. If I made it to part 15
      someone forward it back to me so I can restart.(I have to learn how to use
      the archives feature of the email list).

      Part of the problem is I told a couple stories in person to some guys and
      jumped ahead so somebody tell me where I left off.........