Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Film Transfer

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2000
      I can tell you this sounds like the way to go Aaron Can you get the
      originals of the Diesels?? I will see if I can get the cans of 16mm that
      show construction atthe Dam & the Bridge in 1929 if anyone wants?? Lets
      find out if you have the access and the time and then the cost

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2000
        It's a good idea. Gino, do you have similar resources available and at what
        cost. No matter what or where we send the material there is going to be a
        risk and the "trust issue". I say we go for it.

        Several good things come from this project but the most important is the
        preservation of the images for futures FRNs like ourselves to enjoy. If
        kept individually, eventually some will be destroyed or lost. Copies could
        be distributed to the interested libraries and historical societies.

        PKL

      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2000
          Paul,

          We don't work with film at Quad! I didn't know you had a super 8
          film of the FJG!

          Gino