Re: [FJGRailroad] trains

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 17, 2006
      Breakheart Pass with Charles Bronson
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 7:58 AM
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] trains

      Didnt anyone take their children or grandchild to see the Polar Express?
      How about Throw Mamma from the train? Mark

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 17, 2006
        Yes, but wasn't the question the best train movie rather than every movie
        that had a train in it?

        >From: choochoo1802@...
        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] trains
        >Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:58:23 -0500
        >
        >Didnt anyone take their children or grandchild to see the Polar Express?
        >How about Throw Mamma from the train? Mark

      • Gerald Snyder
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 17, 2006
          I took my wife to see 'The Polar Express" - my son
          wouldn't go. And the Segal movie was "Dark
          Territory". How about "The Great Locomotive Chase"?
          Set during the "War of Northern Aggression".

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 17, 2006
            You southerners will never get over losing war of secession.

            PKL

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 18, 2006
              Oh yeah, that's a good one too! Come to think of it, if a movie has a
              train,
              It's a good one in my book!!!!