Fw: Fwd: The Train]

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2006

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:45 PM
      Subject: FW: Fwd: The Train]

      -------Original Message-------

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: Jan

      A man and a woman, who have never met before, but are
      both married to other people, found themselves
      assigned to the same sleeping room on a
      transcontinental train.

      Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a
      room, they were both very tired and fell asleep
      quickly, he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

      At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the
      woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but
      would you be willing to reach into the closet to get
      me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

      "I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for
      tonight, let's pretend that we're married."

      "Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

      "Good," she replied. "Get your own frigging blanket!"

      After a moment of silence, he farted.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Mail

      Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!