movies

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2006
      How about Richard Harris and Sophia Loren in Cassandra Crossing
    • oleroadslug
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2006
        Can't forget Silver Streak with the Late Richard Pryor.

        But we're getting desperate here and the midwest can be represented
        better than that.

        IMHO, there was a horrible one with Steve Segal, but fortunately I
        forgot it.

        For you steam fans, based on the Milwaukee Road, a film called 'Danger
        Lights '. Will be happy to ship it to a lucky list member/resident in
        the Gloversville/Johnstown or GASP! Saratoga Springs area.

        Filmed in the 30's, 40's or 50's still had some vaudeville/ silent
        movies B actors in it. B&W. A day or two before my time. ;-)

        Regards,

        Bob Schoneman
        Appleton, WI
      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2006
          Oh, I forgot Silver Streak! Richard Pryor and Gene
          Wilder were a great comic couple!!!

          Gino

          http://mail.yahoo.com