Trolley Shelter Found!

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2000
      Paul Larner and I were looking for the Schenectady interurban
      branch (Tribes Hills and such) the other day and by accident, we
      stumbled upon a waiting shelter in fabulous shape. After seeing
      what they look like in Saul's ICC photos, we know that's what it
      was. It was located just East of Albany Bush Road on Old Trail RD.
      I don't think it was right near the old right of way, but it's easy to
      find. It looks like it was either the Albany Bush or Browers station.
      It was probably located right between these stops. I intend to go take
      pictures of her soon. The nice thing is that it was painted and well
      kept up...