Re: [FJGRailroad] Google Image Search

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hi Joe,

      According to the website with the Conrail photos, the CSX retired the
      plow but the WNYRHS had it:

      "The WNYRHS acquired the plow from CSX Transportation in November 2003
      and is currently stored serviceable in Hamburg, New York."

      http://www.trainweb.org/wnyrhs/mow.htm

      Paul :-)

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
        I have if not that photo, a very similar photo.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
          Hi Joe,

          Can't remember, maybe there's a shot of this rotary in Randy Decker's
          book, pretty neat though!

          Paul :-)