Re: [FJGRailroad] Google Image Search

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
      While looking for a possible CSX or NS rotary I stumbled upon double
      ended FJ&G 500 rotary electric plow!

      http://www.northeast.railfan.net/images/fjg500.jpg

      Paul :-)

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
        Hi Joe,

        According to the website with the Conrail photos, the CSX retired the
        plow but the WNYRHS had it:

        "The WNYRHS acquired the plow from CSX Transportation in November 2003
        and is currently stored serviceable in Hamburg, New York."

        http://www.trainweb.org/wnyrhs/mow.htm

        Paul :-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
          I have if not that photo, a very similar photo.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
            Hi Joe,

            Can't remember, maybe there's a shot of this rotary in Randy Decker's
            book, pretty neat though!

            Paul :-)