RE: [FJGRailroad] Google Image Search

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
      I am pretty sure that Rotary was not scrapped. I shot it at Dewitt in 1980.
      Where did it wind up?

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
        While looking for a possible CSX or NS rotary I stumbled upon double
        ended FJ&G 500 rotary electric plow!

        http://www.northeast.railfan.net/images/fjg500.jpg

        Paul :-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
          Hi Joe,

          According to the website with the Conrail photos, the CSX retired the
          plow but the WNYRHS had it:

          "The WNYRHS acquired the plow from CSX Transportation in November 2003
          and is currently stored serviceable in Hamburg, New York."

          http://www.trainweb.org/wnyrhs/mow.htm

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
            I have if not that photo, a very similar photo.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
              Hi Joe,

              Can't remember, maybe there's a shot of this rotary in Randy Decker's
              book, pretty neat though!

              Paul :-)