Google Image Search

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
      Just for laughs I did a Google search for RW&O and turned up a few
      interesting shots including a RW&O 4-2-0 "Inspection engine", a stock
      certificate, and a rotary snowplow that made it into Conrail:

      http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=RW%26O&btnG=Google+Search&sa=N&tab=wi

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
        I am pretty sure that Rotary was not scrapped. I shot it at Dewitt in 1980.
        Where did it wind up?

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
          While looking for a possible CSX or NS rotary I stumbled upon double
          ended FJ&G 500 rotary electric plow!

          http://www.northeast.railfan.net/images/fjg500.jpg

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
            Hi Joe,

            According to the website with the Conrail photos, the CSX retired the
            plow but the WNYRHS had it:

            "The WNYRHS acquired the plow from CSX Transportation in November 2003
            and is currently stored serviceable in Hamburg, New York."

            http://www.trainweb.org/wnyrhs/mow.htm

            Paul :-)

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
              I have if not that photo, a very similar photo.

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
                Hi Joe,

                Can't remember, maybe there's a shot of this rotary in Randy Decker's
                book, pretty neat though!

                Paul :-)