From the Archives

    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 28, 2006
      I can not keep this up nigth after night.........the Pinewood derby is
      coming and I have a work project and a couple of evening engagements coming
      up. Several of you have offered encouragement with this "project". Is there
      anyone else out there who wants to hear more ?
    • Charles Vosburgh
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 12, 2009
        Joe;  I found a unit #3715-3745 listed as a CN class MR-18d MLW, RS-18 built in 1958.  Railroad Magazine put out a book called Diesel Locomotive Rosters many years ago from the pages of their magazine stories.  No publication date was found in the book but was printed by Wayner Publications in NYC.  CP had no 3700 # Diesels.  Hope this helps.  Charlie