Re: Trolley photo

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
      > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
      > head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
      > just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
      > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
      > has just been condemed...
      >
      > Gino

      Gino,

      That is a great photo!

      Thanks to Dave and you for sharing it.

      Glenn
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
        If you go to the group main page, there should be something that says
        "one new photo."  Click there and it will take you to it!

        You need to log into Yahoo to see it!

        Gino

        On 2/2/06, Paul Charland < p.charlie@...> wrote:
        Hi Gino,

        Can't see the shot, only get a "Network Error".  They've changed the
        look of the group again, but when I was looking in the files area I seen
        some people have a green cross beside their happy face.  Any idea what a
        green cross stands for, never seen it on any other groups.

        Paul :-)

        Gino DiCarlo wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
        > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
        > head to Gloversville.  This must have been taken
        > just 2 days before abandonment.  The trolley car
        > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
        > has just been condemed...

        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
          Hi Gino,

          Thanks, worked that time. I was wondering if they weren't going to let
          me see it yesterday because I have my cookies set to 'this session only'.

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
            Just don't toss your cookies!

            Gino