Re: [FJGRailroad] B&M Rotterdam

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi Steve,

      I have a B&M Freight Train Symbol Book NO. 71 from April 24, 1960 that
      does have a page listing the freight runs between Mechanicville and
      Rotterdam Junction if you'd like a scan or maybe transferred to a Word
      perfect spread sheet.

      I also have B&M ETT NO. 66 from April 27, 1958 that does have a table
      for Mickeyville to Rotterdam that lists eight passenger trains in each
      direction but they only go the first mile to W. Y. Cabin, about six minutes.

      Paul :-)